Thursday 8 December 2011

Back in my private hell

Yesterday, at about 6 o'clock, nearly everyone in the team got up and left for drinks, while avoiding looking at me. I wasn't asked. At this minute, I wish I was dead.

2 fantansies:- 1. I win the lottery and never have to work again. 2. I get shot in the head on the street. This is an either/or scenario. I don't want to win the lottery on Friday only to be shot in the head next day. So long as that's clear.

EVERY single group of people I have interacted with since I was 13 has ended up hating me. I mean literally hated. School, Uni, masters, work, MBA, work, work, work, today. Every single group has ended up isolating me. Of course, it must be my fault. I just can't fix it. God knows I've tried but nothing works.

No comments:

Post a Comment