Monday 8 August 2011

Change at work

Today, they announced a drastic change to our project. A major piece of work we were supposed to be doing till end of next year is not happening anymore. Something we were supposed to do after that is now due by end of next year.
Personally, I am quite happy this has happened. The current project was in a terrible mess and I'm glad it's all been flushed down the can. The only thing is, I feel the new piece of work is not enough to require the number of people currently in the team. I personally think some people have got to go and since I am one of the people most heavily impacted, it might include me.
Again, not unhappy about that. As I said, the project's a mess. This might just serve to get me out of a bad situation. Getting another job quickly will be tricky since I just started on this one 2.5 months ago. Let's see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment