Monday 29 August 2011

Day 24

An afternoon spent at the seaside, nice. I bought a cigarette holder which doesn't quite work very well coz the cigarette's a bit loose in there. Fun nonetheless.

I felt a bit odd on the way back. A sinking feeling. Slightly nauseous, with the urge to sigh every few minutes. It's a physical urge. A propensity to over-empathise and a feeling of fear. Feeling sad/weepy on behalf of someone you love, even though the person in question isn't feeling sorry for her/himself, YOU are!

Unfortunately, all this isn't new. It happened the last time I tried to quit respidon and it didn't really end well.

I'm thinking the sinking feeling is what people with low blood sugar levels must get. Maybe I should just eat something sweet and see if that helps. As for the weepy feeling and the fear, I don't know, I'll just have to manage it somehow. Distract myself or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment