Tuesday 11 October 2011

Delusional

I think I am delusional at this point of time. I am not in touch with reality. I think I should see a doc/counselor.

Meanwhile, I have been popping 2 pills of St John's Wort (250 mg) daily, which I think has kept me away from a complete breakdown and return of full blown depression, but I am still scared and anxious.

Humans are such pitiful creatures. There is no good reason why this is happening to me and there is no good reason why this couldn't happen to ANYONE. But one thing is sure, however strong you are, however strong you THINK you are, there is a set of circumstances which will break you - it may be a different set for different people, but you are basically destiny's plaything. Let no one live in arrogance that this could never happen to them. It can.

No comments:

Post a Comment